Here is the scoop on the CEO panel discussion on exits on which I have been working with Chuck Sacco at the Close School of Entrepreneurship at Drexel University. “Exits – Traps and Triumphs” is a conversation by CEOs for business owners, CEOs and other C-level executives who want to learn about the execution phase of the exit process from the experiences told in the stories and answered by the questions posed to our panelists. Because every exit, if it goes to closing, is replete with multiple problems, thorny issues, untold fears, high energy and lots of money too. The panelists are current and former business owners / CEOs who have been through the exit process before, in some cases multiple times. Our CEO panelists are Jean Anne Booth, Founder and CEO of UnaliWear, Paul Litwack, CEO of Axcentria Pharmaceuticals, Gerie DiPiano, Chairman, President and CEO of FemmePharma Healthcare, and Lars Bjork, former Founder and CEO of Qlik Technologies. I am moderating this panel and am co-sponsoring this event too.
It will be held on Tuesday, April 24th from 5:00pm to 8:30pm in Room 722 of Gerri C. LeBow Hall on the campus of Drexel University. You will find the link to register at www.lebow.drexel.edu/event/exits.
This is rare opportunity to learn not only why selling your business can be such a complex, convoluted and confusing process, but how to succeed and survive it too. Please check your calendar, and if you’re open that night, register today via the link before another event pops into that spot. See you then and thanks for joining us!
- Exit Advice from “Exits – Traps and Triumphs” CEOs - June 21, 2018
- Buying In – Cybersecurity Risk and Due Diligence - April 17, 2018
- A Panel of CEOs Speaking About Exits to CEOs and Business Owners - March 28, 2018
- What Worries CEOs When They Exit - January 1, 2018
- Cyber Security Problems in M&A – Real, Not Imagined, and Hitting Hard - July 17, 2017
- Cyber Security Summits – Great Content; Deep Learning; Excellent Connections - May 26, 2017
- The CEO at Exit: Prepare; Talk; Listen; Empathize - May 5, 2017
- Be Prepared! Because “Startups get bought, not sold” - November 20, 2016
- Cyber Security Before, During and After Your Sale – Part II - October 7, 2016
- Cyber Security Before, During and After Your Sale – Part I - September 4, 2016